Playing a co-op game for the first time with friends who are very good at it
To avoid getting pimples and various blemishes just saw your entire head off
This is to be the next biggest holiday.
apparently e.l. james called former child star mara wilson (matilda) a “sad fuck” for critiquing the 50shades books a while ago and now there’s a feud. i love it.
this gives me hope.
mara wilson is also the faceless old woman who lives in your home, so you know she’s got your best interests at heart
So I’ve seen this post going around in link form, which isn’t super useful to anyone who wants to read it, so I put it up in photo form. Useful for anyone who doesn’t have xkit. :3 Definitely like and reblog the OP, but if it shows up as a link, this helps. :3
I fixed the link for the OP so it works now :)
NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RN!!! THANK YOU TUMBLR!
I suck at cover letters so this is fab
artists are like advanced weeaboos dont just watch the anime you gotta draw the anime too
Raven skulls carved out of different crystals and gemstones! Amazing artwork by
How exactly does fifty shades reflect badly on the BDSM community?
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.